Monday, 23 May 2011

HATE YOU LOVE YOU--> the most favourite song of suju..such a meaningfull words..each of them..

this is the english translation for this song...try to listen to it n imagine what is the message of this song...
hope you guys enjoy it...

I hate you
I am tired to see you happy with another person
I had to send you away without you knowing why
That happened long ago, all feelings probably gone

I tried to erase much you
But I can not do anything because it is impossible,
Please I was on my side

Nothing has changed except that I am alone
I believe that I tried to find another love
But now it is difficult to breathe
My regret about you keep growing and growing
You simply can not erase from my head

I hate you
I'm tired of watching you pretend that you forgot me
I hate to live each day without any force
I do my best to change it but simply will not change

I tried to erase much you
But I can not do anything because it is impossible,
Please I was on my side

Nothing has changed except that I am alone
I believe that I tried to find another love
But now it is difficult to breathe
My regret about you keep growing and growing
You simply can not erase from my head

I would send you away without any rancor
I believed that I would be able to endure the pain
But that still only getting deeper, this sorrow
I can not support anymore so, I regret you more and more ...

Nothing has changed except that I am alone
I believe that I tried to find another love
But now it is difficult to breathe
My regret about you keep growing and growing
You simply can not erase from my head

since I post this lyric..i use this song for my blog..so..listen to it...hopefully at least we share something here...
k...enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome..